Please read all of these terms carefully. By continuing to use our website, you agree to be bound by them.
Other Terms and Conditions
In certain circumstances, additional terms and conditions may apply. For example, when you register for and use the Redeemed Camp Library or where you access our Homelessness Prevention Initiative service. All of such terms and conditions will be brought to your attention or may also be set out in the “Terms and Conditions” link at the bottom of the relevant page for you to access whenever you choose.
Your Personal Details
Access to Our Website
You may access all areas of our website without registering your details with us, however, to seek to obtain funding through Adun, request assistance through the Homelessness Prevention Initiative, register with the Redeemed Camp Library or sign up for our newsletter you will need to provide us with certain details.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for access to our website. We grant you access to our website on a temporary basis. We may change the arrangements for access to, deny access to, close or suspend part or the whole of our website or any of the services offered on our website, at any time, for any period of time, and for any reason without telling you beforehand and without liability.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to our website and make no guarantees as to its operation, functionality or otherwise.
Protection of the Content of Our Website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights and data in our website and in material published on it, including the “look and feel” of our website. These rights are protected by laws and treaties around the world.
Accuracy of the Content of Our Website
The information contained on our website has been published in good faith and we will do our best to ensure that it is accurate. However, occasionally, it may be incorrect, incomplete or out of date due to human error or circumstances beyond our control. Any reviews, suggestions, guidance, ideas or opinions on our website are for information purposes only; they should not be relied upon and are not recommendations or advice.
Your Right to Use Our Website
What you can do with our website
What you cannot do with our website
You must not copy, scrape, distribute, reproduce or modify any material printed or downloaded from our website. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from our website separately from any accompanying text, or remove any indications of ownership. Where there are no indications of ownership you must acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the material.
You may post or publish any copies or downloads of materials which come from our website on any networked computer provided they are not modified in any way. You must not make any statements or undertake any actions which could result in liability for us.
You must not, and must not attempt to:
- use our website to carry out or assist any unlawful or criminal activity;
- use our website to receive, access or transmit material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive or sexually explicit or which contains or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- use our website in any way that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or data protection or privacy rights and or breaches any contractual duty or duty of confidence;
- use our website to be threatening or harassing to any other person or to cause annoyance to, inconvenience or needless anxiety, upset, harm or embarrassment to any other person;
- use our website to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- use the whole or part of our website or its content for any commercial or money-making purpose without having our written consent to do so beforehand;
- access parts of our website that are not intended for public use;
- do anything which places an unreasonably large load on our website, or its supporting computer systems;
- attempt to disrupt or interfere with our website in any way or with another person’s use of our website, or use our website as a means of disrupting or interfering with other websites;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website or any network connected to it;
- wilfully corrupt any data, documents or material available on our website or insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus into our network and computer systems so as to cause harm to our website, us or other users or which is likely to bring our website or us into disrepute;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any equipment, network or software on which our site is stored or which is used or owned by our site or that of a third party; or
- assist, encourage or permit any other person to do any of the acts described above.
All the above are forbidden regardless of the means used, including but not limited to, hacking or by the introduction of any worms, trojans, virus, unauthorised, malicious or harmful code or other harmful software (viruses). Some of the acts described above may be criminal acts under the Computer Misuse.
We will try to ensure that our website is free of viruses, however, unfortunately, due to the inherent risks associated with using the Internet we cannot guarantee that it is. It is your responsibility to protect your computer against viruses and ensure that you log off shared computers after using our website.
- we may close our website;
- we may temporarily or permanently prevent you from using our website;
- we may issue a warning to you;
- we may take legal proceedings against you (and may seek reimbursement of all costs any and all losses, damages, liabilities, expenses and costs incurred by us as a result of your breach of this policy on an indemnity (pound for pound) basis;
- we may disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is necessary.
Linking and Links to Other Websites
Links to Our Website
You may create links to our website, provided that you:
- only create links from websites owned by you;
- create the link in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, or which implies that any of the content of our website is your own or licensed to you, or which otherwise amounts to framing.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without notice and to employ such measures as are necessary to remove any linking or framing to our website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may from time to time contain links to social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Google Plus) or other websites we feel may be of interest to you. Such links are provided for your convenience only and are not endorsed by us.
Such websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content. If you have any queries about such websites, you should contact the operator of the website. We recommend that you always check the websites’ terms and conditions before you use them.
Neither we nor you will be responsible if we are unable to perform our obligations under these terms due to events which are genuinely beyond your or our reasonable control (as applicable).
Nothing under these terms shall give rights to any person who is not a party to it.
As far as is legally possible, all aspects of these terms shall be governed by English law and we and you agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. In some circumstances the laws where you are domiciled may apply and the courts where you are domiciled may have jurisdiction.
Information About Us
We operate our website https//:redeemedcamp.org. Our full legal name is Redeemed Camp. We are a charity registered with the Charity Commission in England and Wales (no. 1162733) and a company limited by guarantee (no. 08677110). Our registered address is 14 Cavalier Close, Romford, Essex RM6 5EJ.
Last revision date: April 2018